“Great place for karaoke!”
Review of Keagan's Irish Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Keagan's Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Quick service and lots of fun on Karaoke night, which I think is Thursdays. The place was clean and the staff was friendly and courteous. Enjoyed it :)

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My son and I had a burger each and loved it. Our service was tremendous! Great family atmosphere but can see partying there on a Saturday night too.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was my first time eating at Keagan's but I'd heard lots of fanfare about thier food. Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed. The wait staff was absolutely wonderful and attentive to our every requests. The crab cakes, however, were very fishy and not that pleasant to the palate. My friend thoroughly enjoyed his food but less than 30 minutes after the visit, we were both in the bathroom =(. Dont think we'll be eating here ever again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This month I ordered cornbeef and cabbage and I could shut my eyes and see my Irish Grandother cooking cornbeef and cabbage on her wood stove. Friendliest people, great atmosphere, and I really really enjoyed the treatment from all the waitresses and staff during my fourteen trips back. Takes away my stress from a long day at work. Very relaxing and this 63 year old knows my Scottish Grandfather and Irish Grandmother would love it. Gregor Guthrie.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We were passing by and decided to try this Irish pub. They have a large beer selection & it's cold. They also have a full service bar & a smoking section. We ordered several bar food items & found them all to be better than average. I could see where this would be a great place to meet friends and have a good time. The service was fantastic. The hostess & waitstaff really seem to care about their customers. We aren't from the area, but when we return we will definitely be visiting this pub again.