“Blue Sky Cafe at the Newport News Airport”
Review of Blue Sky Cafe

Blue Sky Cafe
Ranked #282 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Garden Grove, California
“Blue Sky Cafe at the Newport News Airport”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

First off, its hard to miss as it is the ONLY resturant inthe Newport News Airport.
Easy to find.
It looks like just a bar....because the bar is at the front of the cafe, but the rest of the space curves back inside in an "L" shape hiding its large causal dining room.
Its not much on ambience or decor, but the food prices are the lowest
I've EVER SEEN at an airport restaurant. I'm posting a picture of the menu that was on display the day I passed through (10/15/2012) I did a double take. I couldn't believe my eyes. You mean I don't have to give up a house payment for a sandwich?? I had to check and make sure it was still 2012 and not 1980. The food prices were so low that even if I weren't hungry, I 'd HAVE to purchase something just to take advantage of such a great bargain....IN AN AIRPORT!
....and if prices weren't a big enough surprise....the food was GOOD, fresh, hot, and made to order my a friendly staff...of one!
If you ever find yourself passing through tiny little Newport News Airport and have enough time, pop into the Blue Sky Cafe for lunch with the spare change in your pocket, because in comparrison to other airports, that's all you'll spend for a decent lunch.

Thank you Blue Sky Cafe for being on the side of the weary traveller. Its very much apreciated!

• Visited October 2012