“Yummy and affordable”

Ranked #115 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Yummy and affordable”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My first visit was because every single time I drove by, the traffic would be backed up and I had to see what was so good. Well, we waited a while but it was well worth it. The food was good and it cost us less than $20 to feed my family of 5 with drinks included! Perfect spot for lunch!

• Visited February 2013

Newport News, Virginia
“Nothing special”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I visited this place after a couple of weeks opening. The food we got seemed very greasy and the fries were undercooked. Will not be going back. Five Guys is far better!

Visited November 2012
Gloucester, Virginia
“Yummy cheeseburger”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This place has been packed since it opened so when there was no wait at the drive though last week I decided to give it a try. I ordered a cheeseburger combo which comes with two sides and a large drink. I chose fries and a chicken quesadilla. The lady at the drive through was polite and quick.
The burger was excellent and fresh as were the fries. Even the quesadilla was good but they put some sauce in it that I didn't care for. Overall it was good fast food and cheep. Not even $6!

Newport News, Virginia
“Just had to try it”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This place has been very hard to get in to try since it opened. The lines have caused major traffic jams, so I was expecting some serious mouth dropping food. Was a little disappointed to see that it is just your basic place with dogs, burgers, milkshakes and a few other items. Nothing was bad, it just wasn't mind blowing to explain all the traffic. The positive thing I can say about the place is that they have great prices.

Visited December 2012
Hampton, Virginia
“Food is not great, some staff very unprofessional”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The Newport News, VA location did not make me very happy tonight. The drive thru line moved fairly quick, however, the food was not great. My fries were cold and of course, some of my food was left out of the bag. I am sure my burger had been sitting a while before the toppings were added. Never Again.

• Visited January 2013