“Good BBQ & Wings”

Dining options: Reservations
Newport News, VA
“Good BBQ & Wings”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband & I have eaten here several times. On our recent visit I had the BBQ plate with fries and green beans. The BBQ was good and the green beans nicely seasoned. My husband had the wings with the daytona sauce. He said they were very good. We also had a few Bud Lights which were good and cold. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. Great place to eat.

• Visited November 2013

“all around good!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

in the Hilton Village area of Newport News, Virginia, 'Smoke' is simply great all around... this restaurant combines very casual (vinyl table coverings)... separate 'sports bar' (for watching the latest game and meeting a friend)... cleanliness.... a variety of entrees... large portions... and wonderful staff... our waitress, Rebecca, was most helpful in deciding what we should order on our first visit... she was honest with her suggestions... and wasted no time getting our drink orders... i ordered the house salad and was most pleased... we chose the 'pick 3' and shared it... pulled chicken, pulled pork barbecue, and baby back ribs... and from a list of sides, mashed potatoes (which were seasoned wonderfully) and baked beans... served with a great corn muffin... everything delicious but the ribs were slightly overdone... but we would order them again in the future... 'Smoke" has an enticing desert offering but we were just too full.... thanks for a great evening...

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Ribs- fall off the bone good! Pulled pork- excellent. Brisket- excellent. Could have served slightly hotter, but was very good. Server forgot to order our appetizer so we got it late in the meal. Had to ask for refills on ice tea. May try again, but not in a huge rush.

Visited October 2013
Yorktown, Virginia
“Best BBQ I ever had!!!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Seriously, I am a BBQ snob... Their pulled pork, pulled chicken, ribs and brisket is 100% legit. Plus what's makes this place tops in my book are the side dishes, my fav being the potato salad. Go there, will not disappoint

Tidewater, VA
“Over the Top Amazing”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I don't get there very often, so when I do I always partake of the pulled pork which is to die for. I'm talking the best I've had in my life! Last night I opted to try the sausage and half chicken. Absolutely fabulous! The corn muffins are perfect, the green beans like Grandma used to make with onions and bacon bits, the mashed potatoes creative and tasty. I cannot say enough good things about the food here. Wait staff and service are always excellent as well.

BRAVO Smoke