“Great pork!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

This is my second time visiting Smoke. Amber was our server and she was great! It was my birthday dinner. The portions are huge!! And the food is great! I got the pulled pork plate, mac & cheese, and herb mashed potatoes. Everything was delicious. I took 90% of my meat home... And had the best carrot cake for dessert. We will be back!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We shall return to Smoke. The pulled pork serving is big enough for 3 or 4 lunch-sized meals. Good spice and well smoked. The baby back ribs are loaded with flavor and the smoke ring is 1/4 to 1/2" deep. A couple next to us was eating the brisket. It looked amazing. That will be my choice on my next visit.

1  Thank Brett E
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Outstanding place to eat. I found this place at a festival over the summer and finally made it to the main location, it was worth the wait. We (2 of us) had a salad, clam chowder, pulled pork platter and philly cheese steak. The salad was big and fresh, and the blue cheese dressing was great. The clam chowder was outstanding. I have eaten chowder in about 8 states, and this was definately one of the better ones. My entree, the philly cheese steak, was absolutely one of the best I have ever tasted. I am also a huge fan of cheese steaks and have eaten at both of the big names in Philadelphia, and this beats them both. I loved it. The pulled pork was very good, the flavor was great, and I added some spice to it and would definately recommend it. The service was great, the manager stopped by to see how things were going, and he was working in the kitchen and still managed to walk around the restaurant. I absolutely recommend this place.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We first visited Smoke in January, and with the busy-ness of the new restaurant, it was a let-down. Now that things have settled, we finally gave it another shot, and were very pleasantly surprised!! For me, the Fried Pickle appetizer and the Smokemaster Sandwich were more than filling, and plenty tasty! Service was fantastic, and we'll be back here again soon!!

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I heard about Smoke from my friends at work. Finally got to go today for dinner. My husband and I shared the pick three option as I like to try everything! We chose baby backs, brisket, sausage, and our two sides. We asked our server about the choices and she recommended green beans and potato salad. They were both outstanding! Great bbq and can't wait to go back!