“Come empty, Leave full”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Fairly new BBQ plus restaurant with really good food. Pulled pork sandwhich with 2 sides starts at 8 bucks and is worth every cent. 4 table side sauces to select from/ Friendly atmoshere but I could see the bar may get a bit loud in the later evenings. Looking forward to going back. Steve A.

There are newer reviews for Smoke BBQ Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife and I dropped by here on the recommendation of a co-worker and found the "...old Bll's place..." has a new look, and still has great food. I had wanted to try the beef brisket, but due to volume of business, they were sold out. So, I went for the Hard Pulled Pork BBQ instead and my wife had the Baked Flounder dinner. Both dinners were very well prepared and tasted delicious. Some folks may be put off a bit by the presentation of the Grilled Vegetables, as they are actually grilled, not microwaved. This makes them a little dark. We also had to ask for honey and butter for our cornbread muffins, which was quickly brought out.
The restaurant has been redecorated since the 'Bill's' days and is quite nice inside. We were seated quickly and they were about half full even on a Tuesday. This is a place I would definately recommend and will be back to.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I went to eat here on Saturday with 6 others. We all had amazing food and the service was excellent. I also tried their special drink with fresh squeezed OJ and whip cream vodka. It was AWESOME!! I wanted to have a lot more. I had the brisket, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes and all were very good. I think everyone tried something different and everyone was happy with their food.

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Recommended by a local and really enjoyed it. Pulled pork BBQ is great and try the Orange Crush.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I recently visited the new BBQ Restaruant, Smoke with a bunch of friends. This area of Virginia is inudated with BBQ restaurants but this one is defintely a keeper! The seating area is large but I must say the tables are really squished in tight. Our group split into two tables since the large tables (for groups) are seated right next to the front door which we did not like. After being seated we were given Kettle Corn to munch on and it was fantastic. Our food came without too much waiting and it was fresh, hot and very good. There are a variety of sauces at the table for you to add to the meat if you want - I did not, it wasn't needed! Even as full as we were after eating we ordered dessert since they offered my favorite - Key Lime Pie. It was delicious, maybe one of the best that I have ever had. I highly recommend this place, you won't be dissapointed!