“Get the wings!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Staunton, Virginia
“Get the wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We tried the wings! They are cooked to order and are fantastic! Many different flavors to suit your taste. Service staff is friendly and take your order quickly. Prices not bad at all. Will return when in the area.

Visited June 2014

San Francisco, California
“Okay Korean Fried Chicken”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

I tried their half soy and half spicy Korean fried chicken wings. Though I've heard a lot of great reviews, I was underwhelmed by their food. My order was for takeout, so that could have affected my overall experience. However, I was also very disappointed that for the price of the meal, pickled radish side dish was not included in the order.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Deuce One-nine”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

this place has 30 MINUTE Wait for walk in take-out customers. No one advises you of this fact upon ordering, and the counter help is very adversary to say the least. If you ask can you substitute any items for one you might not want/ don't like, all she did was point to the menu and read it to you. "Only what it says", "nowhere does it say no substitutes. After asking to be refunded, because they make you pay when you order, you get an argument and get told "your order is now ready". REALLY!!!! The food might be good but the wait and service SUCKS.

• Visited May 2014
Newport News, Virginia
“Call in your order! It's worth the wait!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Why haven't I tried this place sooner? The food was excellent. I got the Korean Style Wings with half soy and half hot. I can't even tell you which one is my favorite. They both were delicious. The hush puppies and fries were good too. My lunch partner got the Soy and Garlic Drums. She really enjoyed them. We were expecting her to get drumettes but they gave her big drums. The seasonings and sauces on the chicken worked so well together. The chicken was fried perfectly. It was worth the forty five minute wait. I noticed that people of all races and backgrounds enjoy this place. I'm just upset that I didn't try it sooner. But hey, I'm glad to have found this hidden gem!

I am rating this place based on it being a take out restaurant. The complaints would come in if you are trying to get a quick meal or dine in. Call your order in at least twenty five minutes before your arrival. The food can take thirty to forty five minutes to be prepared. However, it is worth the wait!!!

“Fantastic food!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband, our 7 month old daughter amd myself went here together. It is a very small place that you would not expect such great food. The sweet tea was amazing as well. It was just as good as the tea I am used to back home in Tennessee. The only thing that was a little difficult was that they do not have a baby changing table. Other than that lets just say we plan on going A LOT more.

1 Thank Yancey K