“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times. Convenient for take-out too. Food is excellent (very fresh ingredients) and service good.

There are newer reviews for Tida Thai

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Picked up food while staying near there. Very good. Service was delightful. Also good happy
Hour prices on draft beers. Dinner was wonderful with chicken done very well.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was excellent here. We stayed at the Hampton Inn just across from this place and were looking for take out dinner options. The selections were great and they gave up the option of spiciness level!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This restaurant happens to be 30 seconds from our house, so we go there all the time. I love it! The Pad Thai with tofu and vegetables is the best anywhere. The prices are very reasonable, especially for the portions they serve. The service is excellent and always prompt and polite. I would recommend it to anyone.

2  Thank Karen G
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Tried for lunch. To get a sampling I ordered 4 appetizers. Golden Calamari to start and Shrimp Bikini, Crispy Wonton, Sapphire Jumbo Tofu as the meal. All the food was good. My server was a little slow, people who came in after me had eaten their appetizers and most of their dinner before I got my dinner. Nicely decorated for a strip shopping center.