“Try the chicken tikka pizza! ”
Review of Sunrise Pizzeria

Sunrise Pizzeria
Ranked #50 of 461 Restaurants in Newport News
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: This is a local chain in Newport News
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Great place, good value, excellent pizza. Never heard of chicken tikka on a pizza before but it was fab. Thanks!

Lots of variety on menu

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Every Sunday, my friends and I debate on where we want to get food delivered from. Every sunday, I beg them to pick Sunrise Pizzeria. :) I love this place because they have a little bit of everything, and everything I've had is good. I'm usually afraid to get other foods from a pizza place, but so far everything has been very tasty and very affordable. We always order a bunch of food from here and it's delivered in under an hour. Definitely a must try :)

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We are so happy to have finally found a restaurant we feel comfortable eating in, knowing that our food will not be contaminated by other pork items on the menu. I happened upon this place and I am so glad about it. I brought my family back the same night, we had a cheese steak pizza, fries, mild and hot boneless wings and the zappolis for dessert. Everything was delicious, the server friendly and the service fast. Saturday we went on a date and on our way back from the movies I was excited to know they were still open so late (it was 10 p.m.)(open for takeout and delivery) I ordered the stuffed pizza and my husband had cajun fries and chicken fingers, which we devoured in the car lol The funny thing was when we got home we saw a sunrise pizza box in the fridge. My daughter decided she would order takeout instead of cook for the younger kids. I'm happy for them about this because they never were able to order takeout in the past. I love this place and football season will be much easier on me now that I don't have to make everything

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Sunrise Pizza on Sunday, August 10, 2014. The atmosephere was great. I felt very comfortable. We ordered strombolis. They were so huge and delicious. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I literally order from this particular location at least 10 times a month. Everything on their menu is made well. I love getting the pasta's but the dinner food is really great too. The portions are huge, delivery always on time and its just great food! ten thumbs up!! oh and its priced really well..you get a lot of food for their prices! love this place!