“Great Southwest Salad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunrise Pizzeria

Sunrise Pizzeria
Ranked #41 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television
Description: This is a local chain in Newport News
“Great Southwest Salad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

My parents and I order takeout from this restaurant at least once a week. The Southwest Salad and the Baked Ziti are particular favorites. Great food and great value!!

• Visited July 2014

“Great food! Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a great restaurant! The delivery service is fast and has great customer service from the delivery people. I absolutely love the breaded chicken wings. The salads are fresh and you get a lot for the money. I always recommend this restaurant to the guests at the hotel where I work.

• Visited April 2014
VA
“A staple restaurant for us....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is a great littel restaurant with very fresh, quality food. Every pizza I've ever ordered here was fantastic - I do ask for extra sauce as I like a saucy pizza. I love the square pizza and ordered it one day to feed folks doing work in my back yard. They all asked where it came from & raved about how good it was.
They have such a variety of dishes - all done very well. I love the meatload & mashed potatoes (REAL mashed potatoes!).
The Chicken Tikka Roll is delicious - I order two but never finish them.
Their wings are also delicious (bbq or hot).
Try the crab balls - so very tasty and full of crab meat. They're good hot or cold (the next day right out of the frig). I've heard the crab cake is also great and based on the crab balls, I'm sure they are.
I honestly don't know how they turn out such great quality, tasty food with the size of the menu - but they do - over and over again.
They offer delivery which I use often and ordering online is easy and you can watch the progress of the order.
The folks that work there are friendly, knowlegeable, accommodating, and really roll out some great food.

Hampton
“It's a great local restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Sunrise is a great local restaurant with very nice employees & delicious food! My favorite is the chicken tender wrap! & They also deliver! :)

Newport News, Virginia
“Best GYROS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

The gyros are absolutely delicious! Although the first time my boyfriend and i went they put waaaaay to much sauce on it, that was just a mess to eat. But it was Still good. So of course we went back, and this time we asked for less sauce on it. And it was PERFECT!! Needless to say we go there all the time. Also the customer service was friendly :)

• Visited May 2014