“Roach”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunrise Pizzeria

Sunrise Pizzeria
Ranked #41 of 454 Restaurants in Newport News
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television
Description: This is a local chain in Newport News
“Roach”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Am not sure how to judge thus place. I tried the pizza and it tasted great. That us until I saw a roach. I just picked up and left.

1 Thank Wvaleri

Newport News, Virginia
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Sameer and his group are wonderful! I recently took a tour group there for "friday night pizza" and it was superb! They couldn't have been more wonderful and accommodating to our group and made them feel right at home (There were people there from all over North America). When you are on such a busy schedule it was such a great evening to come in, relax and have a great meal! Definitely will put this place into more of my itineraries!

• Visited December 2013
Michigan
“No real Mediterranean Cuisine, but everything else is as it says.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I came here looking for Mediterranean Cuisine: Hummus, Falafel, Tabbuli (sp?), etc. When someone mentions Mediterranean or Middle Eastern Cuisine, those are what are normally involved. This is more of an Italian/American with a dash of Indian restaurant. There is a Mediterranean Panini on the menu, but that is one item and is more Italian than not.

I did order the Vegetarian Stromboli and the Vegetable Samosas. The samosas were deep fried and good, if a little over priced for the size ($3.99). As for the stromboli, I ordered the medium ($9.95) and it is enough for 2 average adults to share or 3-4 child that are not growing boys with bottomless stomaches. The only complaint on the stromboli is the use of canned mushrooms and it is not a traditional style stromboli.

• Visited August 2013
Newport News, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I absolutely love Sunrise, I have been a loyal customer (going at least twice a month!) for almost a year now and I would eat there every day if I could! they have great food and delicious pizza. I send everybody I know here when they ask where a good pizza is in town. Go try it!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Brynn K
Fairfax, Virginia
“Delicious Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went with couple of my friends every one liked there indo-Italian buffet specially liked there pasta salad,Chicken curry,coconut rice, loved there Pizza crust and Naan. Had a great experience!

• Visited September 2013