“One of a kind flavor LOL!”
Review of Virginia Barbecue - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Virginia Barbecue
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Ordered the ribs, pulled pork and the brisket. Ribs were more like hamhock flavor. Pork was just no flavor and the brisket worst ever eaten. Do yourself and paper a favor stay away!

Reviewed June 10, 2011

My wife and I stopped by here to try them out. Decor and service were both well done and on the nice end of what you would normally expect from a small establishment in a strip shopping center. The main attraction here though is the food. We stopped by on a slow day, which may account for the minor down check I have to give them on their potato salad. It was good, but had ice crystals in it. I figure this was due to the slow day and we were eating there early. The BBQ was well worth the stop however. We both had the NC BBQ which was very good and we will be back for more. They also have Va BBQ, and Tx BBQ on the menu. We have added this to our mental "local lunch place" list.