“Talks To Much”

Description: Restaurant Chain
Cologne, VA
“Talks To Much”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for lunch. This was our first visit here. We had to wait to be seated. Restaurant was not full. the hostess had to clean our table. After being seated our waitress took our order. She complained about the fact that they only had two servers for lunch. Someone apparently called out. I guess that management just takes that in stride, without thinking about the customer. After our order, we waited for our lunch, for what seemed to be a long time, apparently the cook staff was short staffed as well. Our waitress was at an adjacent table talking "shop", with another customer. She said that she needed to check on our order. My wife and I looked at each other and said thank you. Our food was warm, but not hot. Service was not the greatest. Even the bill was not accurate at first.

• Visited July 2014

Phenix City, Alabama
“Poor service and management”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very busy! Staff is not very courteous. I asked be seated at a table and the waitress told me it was reserved. I sat at the bar, ate my meal, had a beer - and table went empty. Spoke with management and apology was not very sincere. Gave the benefit of the doubt and went back. Same! Hope you all have better experience.

Visited February 2014
Bronx, New York
“great service”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Came in late and still had wonderful service with a smile and food was hot and fresh. Top notch!! We will recommend.

• Visited June 2014
Gloucester, Virginia
“Sick”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I ordered a salad for lunch today and took it with me so I could go back to work. After only 10 minutes I was so sick I couldn't stay out of the bathroom for more than a few minutes.
I have never had a reaction like this before. It was a salad that's all..
I do know I won't ever order from there again. It has been 4 hours since I ate and I'm still feeling ill.

Visited June 2014
Newport News, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Applebees for varietees”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The regulars on Applebees are always delicious,,,but the company continually offers new and unique items from many cultures of the country,,and also for seafood and southwest menues

• Visited May 2014