$127
$109
Hampton.com
$180
$108
Mulberry Inn and Plaza at Fort Eustis(Newport News)(Great Value!)
$94
$81
$205
$149
$179
Jameson Inn & Suites(Newport News)
$118
$99
$79
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 29, 2017

I reserved this hotel for my family's vacation. Based on the images on the website we were pretty excited to get to the hotel. However, when we arrived we were pretty disappointed. The front lobby was not very clean. The hotel smelled pretty badly. when we arrived to our room the smell was even worse. I could tell the room had not been thoroughly cleaned. There were still pieces of trash from the previous guests. We had to spray disinfectant to try and get rid pf the smell and sanitize the area. Every time we left and came back to our room we were hit with "the smell". The "fitness center" consisted of a treadmill and an elliptical. To make a long story short I will not be coming back to any Extended Stay America again.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor otherwise you'll here every step the people above you take.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Newport News - I-64 - Jefferson Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you and your family will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Do not stay here. Worse hotel ever and staff are rude and dirty. They had no kitchen supplies and when I asked they told me not to hold my breath. And the management forgot to order the stuff for breakfast so we had to get breakfast outside of the hotel becqause there was nothing for my whole 7 day trip. Hotel was very dirty and the cops were there 5 times due to staff charging people for rooms that thet did not have

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Newport News - I-64 - Jefferson Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Christopher, I am sorry to know that we did not meet your expectations regarding service and hope you will accept my apology for what transpired. Our team prides itself on delivering wonderful service, so we're sorry this was not your experience with us. This is not acceptable, and we will redouble our efforts to ensure this does not happen again. We hope to have another chance to show you our true hospitality the next time you return to this area.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

I needed a place to stay for several days. I went to another location and that was not for me. I was a little disappointed that I had to request kitchen cooking utensils (pots, pans, dishes), but other than that it was a great place to stay. This location was clean and the staff was helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Newport News - I-64 - Jefferson Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America - Newport News - I-64 - Jefferson Avenue. We are delighted to know our location was perfect for your needs and that you were impressed with the service provided by our staff. Please know, kitchenware for your suite is available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness, and our team gladly delivers these items to your suite. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

In the hallway there was a dead cockroach (kids had fun singing about it though(" a cock a roach A")! Rooms were very dated, but clean. Staff was the best thing about the place, all very friendly. The pool was filthy dirty (on a 90 degree day). Glad we only stayed 1 night on the way to the beach!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Newport News - I-64 - Jefferson Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

I was disappointed to see that your feedback referenced the description of our hotel as "filthy". Our promise to our guest includes a commitment to providing a clean, fresh environment and I am sorry that did not happen when you were here. I am very concerned about your experience and have immediately brought this to the attention of our housekeeping for review and action. We hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

nothing really bad; average place to stay while on travel or simply needing a room for the night. An improvement would be more selections on the television, and better Wi-Fi service instead of an upgrade fee for better performance

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Newport News - I-64 - Jefferson Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2017

Donald, thank you for evaluating your stay and for letting us know that you enjoyed your overall time with us. Your feedback is of utmost value to us as it will help us to improve. We appreciate you being our guest and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.