I am currently staying in this Extended Stay. If my company hadn't paid for the room I wouldn't be staying here. All of the other complaints I have seen from others have not been in vain:
1) Smelled like smoking room upon arrival.even though door says non-smoking.
2) Sheets won't stay on bed. Not to mention nasty stains on the covers.
3) Can't beg enough for them to clean the room once a week like they are supposed to. I finally gave in and asked the front desk for some help.
4) Bring slippers for walking on nasty floors. Catapillers are a constant threat.
5) Air Conditioner is so loud it will wake you up with the knocking.
6) TV is small and won't go below half volume so talking on the phone with the tv on is hard.
You get the picture. It is worth paying double or triple to stay in a halfway decent place, unless you are big on a camping type atmosphere.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking