“At least the room was clean!”

Days Inn Newport News
Ranked #28 of 38 Hotels in Newport News

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Apex
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

When I booked using the hotline rather then the sites that was my first mistake. Although the staff was beyond friendly the hotel its self was not up to par. The outside was mildly gross. The air vents for the AC had dust build up in an on them. The shower had a rather stained floor. And luckily my boyfriend saved me from sitting in the stained recliner. Whatever that stain was lord only knows. I'd return for the staff not the stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for 8 days while visiting my husband in Ft Eustis. It was perfect for what we needed. The room was clean, could have used a little updating, but no big deal. The maid service came every day, even when I told them they didn't need to since I was staying so long. So, it was nice to come back to a clean room everyday! It was only about a 10 minute drive to the main gate at Eustis, as well. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was about what you get at most places. If we are ever in the area again and need a place to stay, we will stay here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Chloe S
Middletown
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I personally called the hotel myself before booking the room. I talked with the woman working behind the front desk and explained to her that I had Rheumatoid Arthritis and I can not sleep on a hard mattress. She reassured me that the mattress have a padded topping on all the mattresses and that she herself has bad arthritis and stays at the hotel and doesn't have any problems. So I took her word for it. The hotel was nothing like it showed on the website. We wound up staying the one night cause we both we too exhausted at that time to look elsewhere. The bottom of our socks were black from the carpet being filthy. We looked for other hotels in the area and wound up staying at a Comfort Suite. Right by the Newport News airport and Reginal Medical Center my brother in law was at.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

#13 of 38 in Newport News
Comfort Suites Airport
Comfort Suites Airport
#10 of 38 in Newport News

Been to Days Inn Newport News? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Newport News

Property: Days Inn Newport News
Address: 14747 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA 23608-3653
Location: United States > Virginia > Newport News
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #28 of 38 Hotels in Newport News
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Newport News 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Newport News reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Newport News Days Inn