Days Inn Newport News/Oyster Point at City Center
$82
ComfortSuites
Jameson Inn & Suites(Newport News)
$60
$87
Country Inn
$109
$98
Mulberry Inn and Plaza at Fort Eustis(Newport News)(Great Value!)
$72
$50
Travelocity
$122
$119
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Water in bathroon took forever to go down, comforter was stained, lamps did not work., carpet was clammy...room had an odor, toilet bowl had stains as if it had not been cleaned...

2  Thank Allison J
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Newport News/Oyster Point at City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Good Afternoon,

I apologize that your experience with us was un satisfactory. We are looking into this and plan on making the necessary changes to ensure our guest stay will be nothing but pleasant.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to welcoming you back to the new and improved Days Inn City Center

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Newport News/Oyster Point at City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during our move to Newport News. There are renovations going on at this hotel but our room was clean and in good condition. We had our two cats with us and the staff was very helpful during our stay.Anita, the clerk at the front desk was very helpful when we had to stay an extra day because the house was not ready yet.

1  Thank Linda J

Thank you for staying with us! I am so pleased that everything went great and that the staff was accommodating. We are going through changes and do hope that you will return and grow with us.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Days I, Manager at Days Inn Newport News/Oyster Point at City Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here from 8/10-8/14 and before we arrived was a little worried...But from the moment we arrived the staff was very helpful and friendly unlike what I read. The Inn is undergoing renovations and we were never disturbed. The rooms were spacious and clean. Housekeeping was very professional.Everything and every store was near. The front desk personnel especially Arnita was wonderful. She answered every question and there were many...Thanks Darling.... When we go back next year for our amusement park excursion we will be back Arnita so look out for us....

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to inform us about your stay. I am very pleased to hear that one of our staff members made your stay pleasurable. I will definitely share this with her. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your next visit!