All reviews front desk separate bedroom oyster point full kitchen outdoor pool basketball tournament room was clean breakfast area nice breakfast shopping and restaurants king suite staff was very friendly and helpful housekeeping staff a great stay complimentary breakfast christopher newport university enjoyed my stay
Reviewed May 25, 2015

This hotel is located in a busy area with lots of shopping and restaurants but it sits back off the road so it is very peaceful. From the moment we checked in until the time we checked out, we felt welcomed. It is very clean, very comfortable and very convenient! The lobby, to the hallways to the room, everything was updated and modern. The outdoor pool was in a courtyard type setting and private. Nice outdoor seating with flowers and greenery. The breakfast area was a little tight and busy but the ladies kept on top of everything! All the employees we came in contact with always acknowledged you, what great customer service - thank you! When in the area, we will now only choose this hotel!!

Reviewed May 21, 2015

This is a very good hotel and it is located nicely. It is easy to get to. Within the hotel the rooms were clean and comfortable. A lot of attention was given to the breakfast items. Staff was friendly. You'll like it. Nice lobby and pool. The beds were great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 19, 2015

Not many hotels are clean - especially the bathrooms. But even the light switches were wiped and clean! It was the cleanest Hampton I ever stayed in - and that's saying something because I've stayed at some 5 star hotels and found some sticky light switches which makes me gag... Very impressed and satisfied!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Ho R
Reviewed May 18, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this Hampton Inn while visiting the area for a basketball tournament.

And my great experience started when I initially booked our group reservations. The Group Sales staff was very helpful and accommodating.

Then when we arrived at the hotel we found the rooms to be very clean and nicely decorated, the beds we're comfortable and the staff was also very friendly and courteous.
Breakfast was tasty too.

This will be our preferred hotel whenever we're in the area in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2015

I called in reserved a room and had a great experience with the front desk. When I arrived,I received the same. When I got to my room, I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and care of the room. Though I was there only a few hours, this was one of my better experiences. Kudos to Carol and the team!

• Trip type: Traveled solo