“Luxury and skiing”

Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Meribel
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Luxury and skiing”
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Great Place for fabulous food.Not quite ski in/out as you have to walk 100 yards to the piste but the rooms,food and the general friendliness of the staff is excellent

Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank cakay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
hertfordshire uk
Reviewed April 15, 2008

This was my second time ever skiing ,my father had taken us my sister and myself to Meribel Aspen Park last February and I must say I had a truly magnificent time ,so therefore I have returned with two friends and staying at the Antares ,the rooms were very nice but unfortunately that is all I can say ,we were misinformed as I had asked whether it was ski in ski out and was told yes , also the staff are very indifferent and very unhelpful also the food is very sustandard , we are making the best of a bad situation also to top it all I had to hire a car to get to meribel and I was charged to park the car which was 70 euros
I will be filling in a declaration form while I am here but also my mother who writes for a couple of travel companies is furious as she helped pay for the holiday is in the process of making a report, I guess a company which has been operating a number of years has now become complacent and I feel that is very dangerous in such a volatile market .
yours sincerely James Woollcott

• Liked — The bedrooms were very nice
  • Disliked — our room was not in the best situation
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
10 Thank janewoollcott