The food is worthy of the 2 Michelin stars. The wine list is extensive. Expect prices accordingly.
The service could be a notch better, it gives an amateur feeling at this level. Breakfast is all right as there is more than just croissants and café au lait. Tea from tea bags - a detail which could be improved. The bright dining room is nicer in the morning than in the evening.
Wifi in the room did not work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais&Châteaux, renovated stone farm in beautiful Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Domaine de Capelongue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Capelongue Hotel Bonnieux
- Bastide De Capelongue Bonnieux
- Bastide De Capelongue Hotel Bonnieux
- Domaine De Capelongue Bonnieux, France - Luberon