“Very satisfied”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, with a very good and friendly service. Excellent quality of food very good meat with typical Brazilian recipe and we finish without any hungry!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank MartaT1502

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Very Good food and fantastic staff. We loved the lamb, the Beef and the chicken. The staff is very friendly. Absolutely worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my family and we had a great time! The food is terrific, the place is beautiful surrounded by forest and their open areas where you can see nature in a very cosy atmosfere is just amazing. The decó is a mix of french and brazilian beach style - I loved it!
It's the only place where you can have real meat in the Island for a change. Although I heard they have also a brazilian fish - all made by a brazilian chef who is great!
I totally sugest the desserts too, yummy.
Can't wait to come back!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank SueB1890
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Visited on 5th June , was looking for a reasonable priced lunch, not familiar with the area,it was also a public holiday,and as you know everything shuts up in France on those days,wandering around we saw this place,at first thought it was closed,closer look found it to open with just 8 other customers! Decided to give it a go anyway,2 course 18€ ,3at 22€,we had the 18€ Plus 1/2 bottle of Rose wine,2coffee,came to50€, the food was well presented ,we thought Tasty and sufficient ,did not have room for a desert,not a spectacular menu,but we liked it and when in that area would be happy to visit again.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

I was rather taken with this husband and wife run restaurant. We had not experienced Brazilian cuisine & so we're interested to see how it would be. There were four starters to share & we both agreed that they were lovely. The choice of main courses was good as I don't like fish there was a lot of meat available whereas my partner chose a fish dish. The hosts were lovely & congenial. All in all, a relaxed atmosphere with food that is out of the ordinary.

Date of visit: September 2016