“Fab house, fab location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Joanne C
“Fab house, fab location”
Reviewed August 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Fantastic house well equipped for large family groups. Plenty of space to chill inside and out, large patio and garden, table tennis, trampoline and swings. Very close to the beach and the beautiful village of Portes en Re. Lots of local fresh produce available in the market every morning. Cycle tracks all around the Island, amazing salt marsh nature reserve and loads of different beaches to visit. The owner has been really helpful and made us very welcome.

Management Response
Aug 17, 2017
Hello Joanne,
Thank you for your nice review concerning our house, the village etc.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
Before that, I wrote a bad review about your stay because I was very surprised to find my house so dirty. I suppose you red it. Up to this time, my guests left a perfectly clean house, but may be you didn't know that, I should have told you before your arrival...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing