This is a comfortable enough room to use as a base when exploring, but is of the standard of a modern Travelodge or Premier Inn quality.
The spa is not a "luxury" spa, more a treatment centre for those taking Thalassic treatments and cures. We tried to book a massage session in which was not cheap, but experienced a real attitude of indifference in the spa, and they need to work on their customer service
Free fast internet is a plus, and the breakfast was reasonable.
Given Ile de Re is packed full of holiday hotels and guesthouses this one is nothing special, and I would really only recommend it if you were going for the medical/cure treatments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel *** Thalacap Ile de Re is directly connected to the thalassotherapy institute. It is located 150 meters from the beach and 800 meters from a beautiful village: Ars en Ré. Comfortable room, pool or garden view, with bathroom, hair dryer, television, telephone, safe, wifi free access.The best of this hotel: unlimited access to the Fitness Marin (Sauna, Hammam, swimming pool with heated sea water, relaxation room, aquagym ...). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cote Thalasso Ile de Re reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thalacap Ile De Re Hotel Ars-En-Re
- Cote Thalasso Ile De Re Ars-En-Re, France