Very handy hotel, right next to the Tunnel and across the road from Cite de Europe.
Bedrooms very compact but functional. Bathroom brilliant, like a little cabin.
Breakfast was EUR9 per adult and half price for a child - it was disgusting. Croissants/pain au chocolate stale. Coffee really bitter, not a great deal of choice. All cold food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Coquelles Tunnel hotel benefits from an exceptional location. Next to the Channel Tunnel and the Cité Europe shopping centre, it is 10 min by motorway from the Car Ferries terminal and 5 min from Calais Frethun TGV railway station. The hotel has 86 air-conditioned rooms. It offers a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, closed free and guarded parking, a meeting room and Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous la Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Calais Coquelles Tunnel Hotel Coquelles
- Accor Calais Coquelles Tunnel
- Ibis Calais Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais, France - Coquelles