“Amazing value for money”

Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Coquelles
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
abraham k, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

There are newer reviews for Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here two days ago with two small children. Asked for an extra cot for the little one which was ready in the room on arrival. The hotel is 10 min from the ferry, suites are a good size, very comfy bed, great space and modern design. Staff very helpful and happy to speak in either English or French. Breakfast was absolutely superb. Highly recommended and a new stop off for us!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear James,

What a great pleasure to read your comments about your stay with us.
We are delighted that you had a great time.

Be sure that your comments are making us very pleased and reinforce that a daily care of our guests is very important for us.

Pending the pleasure of welcoming you on your next trip to Calais,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Everywhere is clean and ready for use. There are soo many films which all can be viewed in many languages and all are free. For the money you pay, you receive 10 times what you expect!!! Excellent Hotel and would stay for a very long time!!! Brilliant for young couples just like myself and my lovely girlfriend.

Dear Oliver,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Tripadvisor.

Your positive remarks we have much affected my staff and myself, and we thank you.

We are trying every day to satisfy our customers to make them spend a good stay in our establishment and you have been able to write it down.

My team and I hope to see again you very soon during a next stay on the Côte D'Opale.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night last week and it was the biggest mistake.

The tv was broken and we were told to change rooms. After 1 hour of unpacking then packing up again our tv was fixed. I unpacked again.

Bar was nice and quiet.

Needed an early night as on early tunnel next morning.

9pm we settled in our room.

At 9.25pm the room upstairs started hosting a very loud party.

We left it till 10.30pm before we complained. This noise continued till long after 3am. I was refused a room change. I was refused a refund so I could go next door to the Ibis.

I was told I could have a refund on check out when the manager came in.

At 8am I checked out, already late for my tunnel.

No manager to issue the refund.

I was told he would call me by 12noon. It is 5 days later and I am still waiting for the phone call and apology.

I was offered a red rose as an apology which was apparently surplus to the party that made all the noise. Seems this hotel is a local haunt for "ladies of the night" and truckers

AVOID

• Stayed: March 2014
abraham k, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Madam

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Suite Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Also, be aware that the rose was offered to you because if was the Women's Day and is in no way excuses the quality of your stay

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Short break at this hotel, it's really nice indeed. Nearby shopping mall, there's a movies free at your room. Nice people, enough breakfast and there's also microwave, fridge and other necessary stuff that we need when you stay with a family.
I like it and enjoy my short stay.

Stayed: March 2014
abraham k, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles, and we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

At Suite Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest and your feedback is very important to us. We assure you every time you visit us, your stay will be as enjoyable as it was this time.

I wish to welcome you back at Suite Novotel Calais Coquelles during your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coquelles
Holiday Inn Calais - Coquelles
Kyriad Calais Sud - Coquelles
Holiday Inn - Calais
Holiday Inn - Calais
#3 of 24 in Calais

Been to Novotel Suites Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche? Share your experiences!