We usually stay at Calais Etap (now Ibis Budget). But tried the Formule 1 for a change. It was very good. Its true that the noise of doors opening and closing was quite clear, but as it is used mainly by workers on jobs in the area, most observed the french unofficial shut down of 10.00 pm as they have to rise early so we slept well.
The breakfast was the best we have had in a Formule 1. A really well looked after breakfast room. Even a quick toaster for us Brits favourite start to the day. Will definetly go there again, especially with the Auchan Supermarket next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trio and duo rooms 100 % renovated a smiling welcome, an atmosphere with peppy colours to get yur stay off to a good start a flat screen for tv viewing with digital tv and english channels unlimited free wifi in all rooms free and closed car park self service breakfast buffet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR so you can book your hotelF1 Calais Coquelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Formule 1 Calais Coquelles Hotel Coquelles
- HotelF1 Calais Coquelles Pas-De-Calais, France