Stayed here en route to Burgundy. Arrived late after a delay on Eurotunnel. The car park gates were locked and apart from a small group of dodgy characters there seemed no one to help us to access the car park or building. It was dark and felt scary. We eventually got into the car park, and then into the hotel, it seemed full of folk who might otherwise be in a homeless hostel. The room was bleak, and whilst it was cheap, the lack of any charm was not offset by cleanliness. The toilets and showers were stinky, and the wash hand basin in our room was squalid. We left at 4 in the morning - lying awake with all the noise in the corridors all night _- I'd rather be wrecked in the safety of my car!
Never again - why didn't we pay a bit more and get somewhere where at least you could rest?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trio and duo rooms 100 % renovated a smiling welcome, an atmosphere with peppy colours to get yur stay off to a good start a flat screen for tv viewing with digital tv and english channels unlimited free wifi in all rooms free and closed car park self service breakfast buffet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR so you can book your hotelF1 Calais Coquelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Formule 1 Calais Coquelles Hotel Coquelles
- HotelF1 Calais Coquelles Pas-De-Calais, France