Stopped here one night on way to Switzerland, and it was exactly what we needed - clean, simple and great value. We too had the family room with a mezzanine for the kids. We first met this setup in the US and thought it was great. The room is small but adequate. We arrived after reception closed, and as long as you ignore the message on the check-in machine that only CB credit cards are accepted, the process is simple. We all enjoyed breakfast which offered all the usual continental selection, plus bacon and scrambled eggs. My only criticism is that the bed was hard - Ok for me but not for my wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- B&B Hotel in Calais Looking for a cheap hotel in Nord-Pas-de-Calais? Welcome to our B&B Hotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel sous La Manche! A hotel close to the Channel Tunnel, the beach and the A16 motorway Before crossing the Channel to England, take advantage of the great location of B&B Hotel Calais Tunnel sous La Manche, just 3 miles from the Eurotunnel terminal, and the Calais-Frethune train station that takes you to Paris, London or Brussels. The centre of Calais and the beaches are also nearby (5 minutes by car). Not bad! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, B&B Hotels France, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your B&B Hotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Calais Coquelles
- b&b Calais Coquelles Hotel Coquelles
- B&B Hotel Calais Coquelles Tunnel Sous La Manche Pas-De-Calais, France