Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic service!

We arranged our bike hire from the UK - I booked a road bike, my wife and son hired ebikes. We... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2020
C2200OLjamesm
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent Bike Rental

Great customer service and bikes for hire, with great email communication before we arrived as well... read more

Reviewed March 1, 2020
Darren M
Fitzroy, Australia

All reviews road bike col du tourmalet top quality local knowledge fantastic service bike rental scott road cycling hire luz shop addict pyrenees matt mountains france summit
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2019

I hired a bike for 2 days this September. Booked it months ago. I was able to pick it up the evening before my booking started. Bike was all ready and waiting for me. Quick saddle adjustment and I was done. Must have been in the shop for only 5 minutes! The bike was fab. A Scott Addict. I've not ridden one before but would happily do so again.

The staff were very friendly and chatty. Couldn't have asked for an easier way to hire a bike. Good selection of all things needed for cycling, and gifts too. My kids are veey happy with their marmotte socks!

I hope to return to the area again and will definitely use Ardiden Velos again.

Reviewed September 22, 2019

Very helpful and friendly service. Good quality bikes which were delivered to the place where we were staying. Good knowledge of the local area. Well stocked bike shop for riding essentials

Reviewed September 22, 2019

Good quality bikes that are well maintained. The staff is friendly and good at setting up the bike just right for you. Great advice on bike routes in the area. They advised us to change our proposed route to col d'aubisque to go via col des borderes and it was beautiful with very low traffic.

Rentals were expensive but competitive with other shops in the area

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Friendly, accommodating and professional bike hire. Excellent, well-maintained, road bikes. Ideally located for Pyrenean cycling adventures.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

Matthew and his team at Ardiden Velo's were excellent. They delivered our bikes over in St Lary and they were all up to specification. We asked for some mods to the rear cassette and they were great about making up a new rear wheel for one of our riders.

It is a perfect location and the staff was great to deal with. Matthew recommended the lodging that we chose in St Lary and it worked out great!!!