Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic service!

We arranged our bike hire from the UK - I booked a road bike, my wife and son hired ebikes. We... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2020
C2200OLjamesm
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent Bike Rental

Great customer service and bikes for hire, with great email communication before we arrived as well... read more

Reviewed March 1, 2020
Darren M
Fitzroy, Australia

All reviews road bike col du tourmalet top quality local knowledge fantastic service bike rental scott road cycling hire luz shop addict pyrenees matt mountains france summit
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Nice guys in the shop , E bike we hired was in very good condition.
They even helped me with my personal bike , when i had a problem ( no charge)

Reviewed August 3, 2019

Hired a road bike for 2 weeks at the last minute. Incredibly accommodating, efficient and friendly service. Matthew and his team really go the extra mile. Strongly recommend Ardiden Velos if you need to hire a bike in the area.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

We rented 8 road bikes and 2 electric mtb bikes from Mattthew and Nicolette the first week of July. They delivered the bikes to us at our chalet and brought additional items in case we forgot (gels, bottles, bars etc). All of the equipment was new or in new-like condition and not one of us had any issues with our bikes the entire week. At the end of our week, they came and picked up the bikes and shared a beer with us! I have rented a lot of bikes and Ardiden Velo is the best experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend them and think service like this should be rewarded. Matthew and Nicolette go over and above what is normal or expected.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 1, 2019

We hired a Scott Addict from Ardiden Velos for 2 weeks. The communication with Mathew was great prior to arrival and everything was ready on collection. The bike was great for the riding in the Pyrenees.
We plan to be back cycling in the area and would definitely use Ardiden Velos again!

Reviewed July 29, 2019

I rented 4 high-end Scott road bikes for 6 days of riding in the Pyrenees with some friends from NYC and they performed perfectly.

The team at Ardiden were not only super friendly but very professional and detail oriented--which is what you want when you are traveling internationally. just to ride for 6 days. We paid a small fee for delivery and pick up of our bikes and they were right on time on both ends. As a bonus they spoke English which was handy since my French is quite poor!

I would not hesitate to use them again in the future and probably will.

Date of experience: June 2019