This was our first stop in France. The staff here were superbly trained and were very helpful. The Chateau was in a charming setting . Our room was well appointed, clean and beautiful. We had dinner here. The hotel management helped us arrange a babysitter at the last minute so we could enjoy a wonderful , well presented dinner. The breakfast buffet was excellent as well.
The pool was nice to have on a hot summer's eve.
When we returned from a trip out the staff offered and made a cute snack for my daughter. All in all this was a wonderful place to stay and I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located 10 minutes from BRIVE la GAILLARDE in Corrèze, on the borders of the Limousin, Perigord, and Quercy, the Château de CASTEL NOVEL overlooks a vast estate including an arboretum of 25 acres.The Château’s rooms and suites – of a very high standard of comfort – are decorated in varied and original ways.They all offer the same facilities:Mini-bars, safes, televisions with international channels, air-conditioning, free internet access.At the restaurant, the chef, Nicolas SOULIE propose you a regional cuisine gives pride of place to the produce of the surrounding country; and at the same time, original dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau de Castel-Novel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Castel-Novel Hotel Varetz
- Chateau De Castel-Novel France/Varetz