Lowest prices for your stay
$82
$82
Agoda.com
$73
Priceline$82
Hotels.com$82
Travelocity$82
All reviews mini fridge nice room bed was comfortable grocery store across the street versailles paris
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018

We stayed here for two nights, Friday and Saturday so we could visit the Palace of Versailles. It was well located but in an industrial area. We received an email a few days before we arrived that there would be no one at the front desk from 6 p.m. until the next morning for both nights. This made me very uncomfortable. We did not have any issues luckily. As well, the restaurant was closed for the whole weekend. The room was clean and had been updated. The rest of the hotel was tired and needed updating. Breakfast was included in the price and was quite good.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anita C
Christelle D, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Madam,
Thank you for sharing your feelings about your stay as a couple. If you are not used to it, I can understand your apprehension about the lack of staff. We have been operating like this for a number of years, usually everything is going well (and I read that this is your case too). We have prepared this little e-mail precisely to inform you, and we are at your disposal from this moment if you have questions. An on-call number can be reached permanently.
The restaurant hours are also specified in this e-mail, and we could have recommended addresses, a pity not to have asked us.
However, I hope you enjoyed the visit of the famous Palace of Versailles, it is indeed a big must when you come to Paris region

Christelle Delecroix
General Manager of the Best Western Hotel The Versailles Hotel
01 39 56 48 11

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Best Western Versailles is, although the name suggests, not in Versailles itself. It is about 10 minutes drive from golf Le national. Actually ideal for golfers. Quality is as you would expect from a Best Western Hotel, clean rooms, friendly helpful staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My 6 year old and I stayed in this hotel to use as a base for visiting Paris and then a last-minute diversion to Disneyland. The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood next to apartments and across the street from a supermarket. There is a restaurant downstairs that is oddly closed Friday through Sunday, but I knew this in advance so it wasn't an issue. I felt €15 for breakfast was a bit pricey so we just ate our own food. There is ample free car parking which is a nice bonus. And you definitely need a car if you use this hotel as the nearest train station is a 15 minute drive away.

The room was small but functional. There is no storage aside from a small cubby and a few hangers so be prepared to live out of your suitcase. The beds were comfortable and there is a nice big Samsung flat screen mounted on the wall. There is also a small safe which was convenient. The front desk and cleaning staff were nice and answered any question we asked them. Overall, I was impressed. A mini-fridge and some storage would've been nice, but those aren't deal-breakers for me.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Christelle D, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
You seemed perfectly prepared for this family trip to Disneyland, and I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We provide the maximum amount of information before your arrival so that you only have to take possession of your room.
We are happy to read that your cozy and cozy room has satisfied you and that our staff has been able to perfectly meet your expectations.
I hope your daughter enjoyed her encounter with the Disneyland world and that you leave Paris with great memories. Looking forward to seeing you again among our guests for a future stay.

Christelle Delecroix
General Manager of the hôtel Best Western The Hôtel Versailles
+33 1 39 56 48 11

Reviewed August 29, 2018

spent one night with family, large room for children. well welcome by entrance desk, some small gifts for kids. to be noticed : breakfast is free for children, quite rare around Paris. only negative point : no lift, with luggage, looks out of time for this kind of hotel

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Buzz1976
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I spent 3 days on business and was very satisfied with the hotel. It is very clean, the staff is friendly, even the restaurant offers great food for dinner, and the breakfast is also diverse. I will definitely use this hotel in the future for business trips, as their price is great for the value.

Date of stay: July 2018