Lowest prices for your stay
$82
$82
Agoda.com
$71
Hotels.com$82
Priceline$82
Travelocity$82
All reviews mini fridge nice room bed was comfortable grocery store across the street versailles paris
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business for a couple of nights. Rooms nice, modern and clean although quite compact. The reception was intermittently manned, and had to wait around 5 minutes for someone to check me in. Staff were polite and friendly though. Breakfast limited, basic but sufficient. Overall, a good budget stay for a couple of nights.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just 15 min easy drive from the Palace of Versailles and we found it a convenient place to stopover on our visit. Reception was quick, the receptionist had everything to hand on arrival.
We stayed in a standard room. It was clean, well laid out with a good bathroom with shower. Good bed with plenty of pillows. Tea and coffee in room, a safe but no fridge.
Breakfast was included. It was refreshing, fruits, fresh croissants, sausage & scrambled egg for the cooked.
There is an Intermarche supermarket opposite.
Nice quiet 3* hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Wonderful stay, highly recommended!! Well equipped rooms, warm welcome, easy access and ample parking. Buffet breakfast superb. We spent two days visiting Versailles and will return soon, so much to see...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Christelle D, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Davie,
Come back to us when you want, you will be welcomed with open arms!
Reading the happiness of our customers encourages the team to continue in this direction, thank you very much for taking the time to recommend us!
See you soon for the rest of your discovery
Director of the Best Western Hotel The Versailles Hotel
01 39 56 48 11

Reviewed April 28, 2018

I stayed at this Hotel in April and it is an OK Hotel to stay at. Nice breakfast but stay away from the Chicken Caesar salad.
The room was practical and sufficient. Free parking was great. Bathroom was clean

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Christelle D, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing your comment, it is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your visit
However, I do not understand what you mean by "about our chicken Caesar salad"?
Our chef Anthony uses only fresh produce to compose each recipe. Do not hesitate to send us your suggestions at a future meal.
See you soon in our hotel-restaurant.

General Manager of the hotel Best Western The Versailles Hotel
+33 1 39 56 48 11

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Before booking I had read other Tripadvisor reviews and knew that the hotel restaurant would be closed on the weekend except for the hotel breakfast. That was not a big issue for me. When we arrived, on a Saturday afternoon, we found the hotel to be satisfactory - with a big parking lot, modern rooms, and a polite staff. Then things slowly changed. We needed a boarding pass printed out and the desk staff didn't know how to do it. And, they informed us that the desk person would be leaving promptly at 8 PM. So, we went to the restaurant the hotel recommended and it was nearby and fine. Returned to the hotel only to find many upset people who arrived after 8 PM and who could not (1) get inside the hotel (you needed a code for access) and (2) the only service you got was if you called a posted phone number. I had never seen this type of situation at a hotel. I did not understand why the desk person did not stay until 10 PM or so - especially since the parking lot was full which indicated the hotel was relatively full. I might have understood the early closing if the parking lot was mostly empty.

Although we paid for the breakfast, I can't comment on that because we had to leave for the airport at 8AM and the desk staff was not yet there and there were people lined up for the breakfast (but it had not yet opened). Since so many people use this hotel as a gateway to Orly Airport, I was surprised that breakfast did not start earlier.

So, the way I see it, this hotel would be good during the week when there is full staff and service. On the weekends, you should realize that you are signing-on for minimal service situation that many of us are not used to).

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christelle D, Directeur général at Best Western The Hotel Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing your feelings with sincerity.
I am particularly pleased to read that you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms as well as our team.

Regarding your comment on our service, I do not agree with you. We always make sure our weekend guests have all the information they need. At the reception, we offer a self-service list of recommendations on good restaurants nearby. It is completed by our care and thanks to the opinions of our customers. Also, a machine allows you to print free air tickets and concerts. It seems to me that there has been a misunderstanding about this, I am sorry.

I can understand that our operation surprised you but know that it is a specificity quite common in the French hotel industry. Since we have been doing this for a number of years, this is generally good. An interlocutor is always available 24/24 in case of question.

For a future stay, do not hesitate to call us so that we can better customize your stay.

General Manager of the hotel Best Western The Versailles Hotel