“I love Dyson”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arromanches-les-Bains
Normandy Beach B & B
“I love Dyson”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great hosts, great location and rooms. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Karen and Adrian the British owners. The full English will set you up for the day. I would thoroughly recommend this charming friendly hostelry!

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Goonellabah
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Arrived at B & B to Adrian offering a beer on a hot day. Comfortable accommodation, great location short walk to centre of Arromanches with D-day beaches, shops and restaurants. Close to all beaches and cemeteries and 15 mins to Bayeaux. Wonderful continental and cooked breakfast at large table with other guests. Lovely friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Bracknell, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have been staying with Karen and Adrian each year for about 8 years. The welcome, service, food and local knowledge are second to none.
The breakfasts are legendary and the beer fridge is always full. Adrian is happy to advise on routes attractions or dealers for repairs.
They are always flexible and accommodating for our frequently changing group size which has varied between 9 and 15. There is secure parking and evening meals are great value.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank grant t
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Second time we have took a large group of motorcyclists and we could not have been made more welcome. Karen & Aidrian are excellent hosts and go out of there way to make your stay as easy as possible. Meals are better than any resturant in town and the atmosphere is great. Can not recommend them enough.

WOODS RAT PACK, North Wales

• Stayed August 2013
Selby, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for 5 nights whilst touring the area on our motorcycles. Adrian and Karen were friendly and welcoming right from the start and took the trouble to attend to guests individual needs. We enjoyed meeting other guests and having a drink in the courtyard with them, just relaxing after days touring the Battlefields and museums in the area. There is lots to see and do in the area and this is a great base to do it from. Breakfast was delicious and hearty and set us up for the day. Karen made sure guests individual needs were catered for and it was nice chatting to other guests whilst having breakfast and sharing information about where they had visited. Adrian was very knowledgable about the historic sites in the area and would pass on useful information. We were treated like friends during our stay and certainly hope to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Edmonton
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I have not stayed in a B&B for a long time and admit was a bit worried but booked this after seeing the top reviews here on TA. Booked the family room for my wife, 2 teenaged children and myself. The fact it was English and we are Canadian was also a big factor in this choice and wow were we impressed. Adrian and his wife whom I am embarrassed I cannot remember her name now treat you as long lost friends. The sitting in the small courtyard having a few brews with the other guests and meeting new folks was great. Breakfast was good fare, and the conversation most enjoyable. Made for a perfect base in the middle of the D-Day battlefields which we toured for 3 days and had comfortable sleeps each night. Was sad to leave and if heading back to Normandy we will be staying there again for sure. My daughter and son both felt this was the highlight of our trip.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Doug B
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have stayed at Normandy Beach B&B at various times more or less ever since it was opened by Adrian, Karen and daughter Adriane, always excellent, this last visit was with one of my daughters, her partner and grandchildren, in the past my visits were with a group of my motorcycling friends. As usual nothing was too much trouble. plenty of beer, plenty of pop and some ice cream. I am there again in October on my motorcycle with a group of mates, looking forward to it.

See you both in October

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arromanches-les-Bains
Hotel L'ideal Le Mountbatten
#5 of 5 in Arromanches-les-Bains
Hotel de la Marine
Hotel de la Marine
#2 of 5 in Arromanches-les-Bains

Been to Normandy Beach B & B? Share your experiences!