Normandy Beach B & B
Hotels.com
Les Villas d'Arromanches(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$178
$171
Hotel L'ideal Le Mountbatten(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$131
$127
Hotel de la Marine(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$139
  • Restaurant
Hotel D'arromanches(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$128
Hotel de Normandie(Arromanches-les-Bains)
$82
Hotel La Rosiere(Tracy-sur-Mer)(Great Value!)
$92
$201
$195
St. Martin Hotel(Creully)(Great Value!)
$69
Relais Des 3 Pommes(Saint-Vigor-le-Grand)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestsfull englishgreat hostsbeer fridgefree beerguest fridgesecure parkingfeel very welcomeenglish breakfastunder coverold friendsexcellent place to stayporridged day beacheslocal knowledgeeach morningcovered area
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for 5 nights whilst touring the area on our motorcycles. Adrian and Karen were friendly and welcoming right from the start and took the trouble to attend to guests individual needs. We enjoyed meeting other guests and having a drink in the courtyard with them, just relaxing after days touring the Battlefields and museums in the area. There is lots to see and do in the area and this is a great base to do it from. Breakfast was delicious and hearty and set us up for the day. Karen made sure guests individual needs were catered for and it was nice chatting to other guests whilst having breakfast and sharing information about where they had visited. Adrian was very knowledgable about the historic sites in the area and would pass on useful information. We were treated like friends during our stay and certainly hope to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have not stayed in a B&B for a long time and admit was a bit worried but booked this after seeing the top reviews here on TA. Booked the family room for my wife, 2 teenaged children and myself. The fact it was English and we are Canadian was also a big factor in this choice and wow were we impressed. Adrian and his wife whom I am embarrassed I cannot remember her name now treat you as long lost friends. The sitting in the small courtyard having a few brews with the other guests and meeting new folks was great. Breakfast was good fare, and the conversation most enjoyable. Made for a perfect base in the middle of the D-Day battlefields which we toured for 3 days and had comfortable sleeps each night. Was sad to leave and if heading back to Normandy we will be staying there again for sure. My daughter and son both felt this was the highlight of our trip.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Doug B
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have stayed at Normandy Beach B&B at various times more or less ever since it was opened by Adrian, Karen and daughter Adriane, always excellent, this last visit was with one of my daughters, her partner and grandchildren, in the past my visits were with a group of my motorcycling friends. As usual nothing was too much trouble. plenty of beer, plenty of pop and some ice cream. I am there again in October on my motorcycle with a group of mates, looking forward to it.

See you both in October

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our family spent two nights at Normandy Beach B&B and had a marvelous visit. The hospitality was warm and welcoming, the room was perfect for the four of us and the bikers were pretty friendly to say the least. Normandy Beach B&B makes a great base from which to visit the many D-Day sights. Not only are Karen and Adrian friendly and knowledgable but other visitors are happy to share tips as well.
Thanks!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have stayed at Normandy Beach B&B three times over the last twelve years and I cannot rate it highly enough. I have visited on my own and with my family and the welcome I have received each time is second to none. Definitely the place to stay if you want to relax, have a brilliant breakfast and excellent conversation. The welcome from Adrian and Karen is always warm and nothing is ever too much bother. I hope to visit again sometime soon. The only negative point is having to leave!

Room Tip: The biggles room is great and the family room is also excellent value
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family