“Very good”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

NIce little spot; the beef bourguignon (?) was quite tasty. It was quiet the night we came by, but the service did seem quick, and the waitress very pleasant.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had a lovely meal and the service and price was excellent. We found this Brasserie by accident and was totally happy with the food after not finding many places good to eat all weekend!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We ate at this restaurant in the week when we wanted an early dinner and most restaurants were closed until after 7 o'clock. We all chose a set menu for a 3 course meal. Though the portions were not huge the 3 courses were plentyful in all. The main course could have done with some salad or vegetables, but was cooked well. My mother in law really enjoyed the moules and my partner would recomend the creme caramel, but all in, all 4 of us enjoyed the meal and the prices were reasonable, service was good too.Worth a visit for a early dinner, or lunch.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Service was uninspiring. Food was uninspiring. This place is the definition of a tourist trap. My Dad ordered the "vegetable soup" and got some bland puree which tasted like the chef forgot the salt. My appetizer was a tomato salad which was actually pretty good. For our main course, my Dad had the croque-monsieur (for those who don't know, it's a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich, with melted cheese on top), and it tasted like the bread was never cooked beyond the dough it was made from. I ordered the pork loin, which would have bounced if I'd dropped it on the ground. The meat was so dry, I could have used it to wipe up a spill. Absolutely do not go here, ever.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

A very friendly and pleasant restaurant. Food food that was well cooked and served at a wonderfully relaxed pace even though the restaurant was full. The staff were quick to please but did not hurry us. If we had been in Arromanches for longer we would have eaten there a second time.