“roaches”

The Italian Job
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in New Market
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 11, 2013

yep, roaches free ranging in the building. pizza was subpar, just go to the gas station and get a lunchables if you want pizza and see this place. Felt uncomfortable the whole time we were there thanks to the thought of cock roaches running around the kitchen.

3  Thank MSKI12

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I ordered delivery to my New Market residence on a Saturday night to which I was told would take 40-45 minutes to deliver. After waiting an hour and a half I called to find out "that the driver says our residence was too far." I received no call that our order was no longer going to be delivered and when I called and asked why no call was given the "manager for right now" said sorry & that I could come pick it up. Needless to say we canceled our order, they will never get a dime of our money.

1  Thank Hsh120
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Sticky table, followed by overpriced beverages. Had the chicken wings, I ordered hot, but they came in a pool of cold Texas Pete .. I was sure that the wings could have used some more time under heat when i woke up with a mild case of food poisoning the next morning. On our family trip to Luray Caverns' we rolled in off of the highway hoping for an alternative to a drive through, but would have been happier with a drive-by..

1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Gigantic pizzas for a very good price, inexpensive drinks to go with it and a very nice waitress. Carry out possible as well.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jonas H
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This little restaurant is a great place to eat. The food is great and you get large portions for the price. Very nice servers and the cook is quite good at his job.

1  Thank gmgood