“Most popular patisserie in Wissembourg”

Patisserie Daniel Rebert
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wissembourg
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pâtisserie REBERT7, place du Marché aux Choux - 67160 WissembourgTel : 03 88 94 01 66 - Fax : 03 88 54 38 78 patisserie@rebert.frPâtisserie REBERT7, place du Marché aux Choux - 67160 WissembourgTel : 03 88 94 01 66 - Fax : 03 88 54 38 78 patisserie@rebert.fr
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

You will see, this patisserie always has many customer, you must wait for a quite long time to buy their cakes. But don't worry, they always have fresh cakes. Sometime people come only to see their beautiful cakes from the window. I've tried their vanilla eclair, and chocolate eclair, the vanilla one is delicious but I don't like the chocolate one. I also tried their macarons, you can buy 1 box with 6, 7 or 12 macarons. I've bought many macarons from a few patisseries in Alsace, but I think this patiserrie has best macarons. It has few combinations of macaron's shell and filling and they are very soft, melt in your mouth. I'm sure I will go back to try their another.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have posted a review last year and was more than happy for a long time. But today was my last visit. The cakes are still nice but I had enough of the "service". We were ignored, had to wait 30 minutes before we were served the coffee we ordered and the cake took even longer despite the fact that it was ready before we even sat down. No need to say that not all tables were taken.

1  Thank huukie
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were a bit disappointed Rebert has discontinued the best lemon tarts we've ever had. They replaced it with a lemon cake that is still good and lemony ... but it's not the same.

The chocolate tarts are still top-notch. We brought back a boxful after our overnight holiday in Wissembourg.

We stop at Rebert anytime we're in the area. The pastries are the about the best we've found anywhere in Alsace or Lorraine.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Wonderful gourmet chocolat shop to browse in. Great gifts. But you must at least try something yourself We bought a chocolat eclair and it was delectable!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Just across the border between France and Germany lies the pretty town of Wissembourg (which lies on the French side). It is graced by a few pattiseries, but this is the best known, and excellent.It serves light food, as well as desserts and cakes to eat there or to take away. It is a member of "Relais Desserts International" which organistaion eas established in 1981, “Relais Desserts” is an international professional association that brings together about one hundred confectioners represented throughout the world, all hopefuilly united around the same desire to promote High Quality Pastry. This one acchieves its objective.