“Really Perfect”

Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

After a rugby match with my friends, they suggested to eat at the "Brigandje". Really good grill (the bigger I've ever seen and the most delicious I've ever tasted!!!), great service, nice staff, clean bathrooms... As they discovered I was Italian, they put Italian music and danced and laughed with us. Amazing experience!!! Thank you for the great dinner and for your pleasantness. See you next time I'll fly to Belgium :-) heel hartelijk bedankt

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We were advised to go to this restaurant by our B&B Wilgenhof, we wanted a cozy place with typical cuisine and we found it! The restaurant is in the middle of Belgian countryside, as you enter the food hall, you'll find a lot of loud locals enjoying their evening (and their beers...). They are specialized in grilled meat, and this is what we ate... The menu is in Flemish only but the owner is more than willing to explain in detail... As main dishes, we ordered a cote a l'os (beef T-bone steak) and pork ribs, plus an appetizer made of various snacks... The portions were ENORMOUS!!! We weren't able to finished the pork ribs, even because they were accompanied by a huge quantity of french fries... above all... the quality was amazing! We finished with a typical liqueur and we paid around 30 euros each, including 4 excellent belgian beers...
I look forward to coming back in Belgium to visit again this restaurant... Five stars for me!!!

2  Thank zuperman75
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This place has got a very cosy and homelike atmosphere, with delicious local food. Grilled ribs are the most tasty here I believe. The service is at its atmost! Special thank you to Natalka, a waitress who does her job very professionally and gives a lot of positive emotions.

107  Thank Max K
Reviewed July 8, 2011

After a long and fruitfull afternoon of work-related discussions, followed by an extended walk in the nearby forest to sharpen both team spirit and appetite, our group of 20 colleagues had dinner in 't Brigandje.
The rural environment of the restaurant was pleasing to the eye, especially the horses in the surrounding pastures. Good quality beers and wines were served. The meat was delicious, both filet pur and spare ribs came in ample quantities. The quality of the meat was first rate, and it was well seasonned and prepared. French fries and potatoes were delicious as well, with fresh tomatoes and lettuce on the side.The mushroom sauce could have contained a bit more mushrooms, but that small flaw was swepped away with a delicious dessert: ice cream and egg nog.
Furthermore the service was excellent and prices reasonable. Definitely a place to go back to!

104  Thank Ann S
Reviewed February 21, 2010

The best ribs I have ever eaten and apparantly I'm not the only one! They grill the ribs in front of your eyes, very nice to watch! You should also try the grilled côte à l'os or filet pur! Delicious! Very nice authentic and relaxing atmosphere! This is the place if you like to eat meat!

102  Thank larysak