See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2018

Hotel Mozart is a fantastic traditional, family driven and central located hotel with original atmosphere and extra ordinaire good service.
It’s one of the few hotels left in the Bad-Gastein that has not been international streamlined by foreign investors.
Hotel has got very good standard, rooms are nice and clean, dinner was good, ski-bus from front of the hotel, and then we enjoyed the familiar atmosphere, so couldn’t be much better.
Regards
The four Danes, Johnny-Flemming-Steen-Stig

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 612johnny
Reviewed October 2, 2017

In august - slightly out of season - we stopped for refreshment mid-afternoon.
Abruptly informed - no food............ only ice cream.
Disappointed, we had an ice cream (which were very small indeed) and went on our way - disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

A group of 11 of us stayed for a week in March. Overall a nice stay, very comfortable, clean rooms with lovely balconies and a cozy bar. The food was a big let down. Breakfast was fine, everything we needed. We could only book this hotel with dinner. Unfortunately we had to eat out on 3 of the nights as we couldn't face the dinner.

Thanks to Elvis for taking super care of us in the dining room. He is a credit to the hotel.

Great location, bus stop right outside to get to the slopes, it would be about a 15 min walk uphill otherwise.

Would only return if it would be possible to do just B&B.

Bad Gastein is a lovely area, loads of shops/places to eat/bars compared to other ski resorts we have been to.

Wouldn't really recommend for beginners because of the lack of nursery slopes.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The service is quite poor and extremely unresponsive. After having left the hotel I realized that I forgot my shirt in the hotel. I immediately contacted them about it when I came home, but the shirt had somehow disappeared. I was not compensated in any way and the staff didn't even apologize for what had happened. I will never go here again and I can't recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank CFLind
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel brilliant spacious room very clean and the staff are very pleasant. For skiers bus is right outside the door so very convenient. It only loses a star for because the group dinners in the evening not great but I'd definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017