See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2015

We were looking for a low cost hotel and expected not so good conditions, but... it was worst.

This is a very old hotel, no recent renovation.

When we checked in, there were about 50 guest in the hotel. The temperature in the room was about 19 degrees Celsius. I told the administrator and he asked me about the room number, telling me that someone will fix the problem next day. But nothing changed. I told him again and he said that it is the firs time when somebody complains about the low temperature in the rooms and he gave us an extra pillows. At the end of the week, many tourists checked in, and surprise: the temperature was increased in the rooms to the normal comfort temperature.

The rooms were very small with minimal furniture.
The window was not closing perfectly, also the door, and it was a permanent air flow between door and window. Due to low temperature and bad isolation, the widow was wet all the time.
No soap was provided in the bathroom.

We had a room at the 3rd floor. At the ground floor was a disco, and the music could be heard until 2 am. I suppose that at first and second floor it was even louder...
Also on the floor it was a common space opened until late in the night and a lot of drunk people were speaking loud on the halls.

The food was not so good, every evening having a pre-cooked soup. The breakfast was the same every day, no change in the food.

The ski depot and ski boot depot were not in a heated room and next day after the ski, the ski boots were still wet...

This is a place for young people, most of the guest being around 16-22 years old.

The only good thing about this hotel is the position, about 5 minutes from the center.

Room Tip: Do not choose the lower floors, due to the music from the disco club at the ground floor
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LucianGC
Reviewed December 31, 2014

The TNT club is apparently a 4 star hotel - you would have to look at your booking to remember that. I have stayed in budget hotels all over Europe, and this one is the worst. The maids only collected towels on the third day and never offered new ones. There is no maid service to speak of, if you don't count them bursting in at 8am when you're asleep. Also, the beds are wonky and uncomfortable . The food is beyond terrible, the wifi cannot reach higher than basement level and even if you go there, to the freezing pool lounge, you are not allowed to use it beyond checking your emails - they have signs to specify that. I was part of a New Years party that I paid 20€ to attend, but when I left the bar to collect something from my room, I was not allowed back in, nobody was. I cannot stress enough how disappointed I am to have wasted so much money on this place. The only this positive is the location close to the slopes, and I'm sure that's why they are still in business.

Room Tip: They all suck.
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a good quality budget accommodation, clean, secure and they offer free wifi.
The location is great 5 mins to bars, 10 mins to ski lifts and train station.
I recommend getting the train for the airports here as its really easy, efficient and cheap.
Its Austria so the food probably wont blow you away but its fresh, home made and included in the price so I eat there most breakfasts and dinners.

The ski storage and drying rooms are a bit basic but you can always use the higher standard facilities at the base of the ski lifts although there is usually a charge for this.

Also I will not the the beds are clean and comfortable and usually proper twins beds (2 singles) rather than the more common Austria twins so if you are travelling with friends, looking for good value then this is definitely a good option.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ciaran D
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I was here with my friends for a week. This hotel is really close to the ski lifts, and all the good bars and nightclubs in the town. We will definitely come bach next year, it was the best week in my life! And the best place ever: Den Glade Viking!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Club TNT is a perfect hotel for young people to stay at, particularly if you travel in bigger groups like me and my friends did. We had our rooms next to eachother, and the hotel is located really close to the slopes, some great bars/pubs and there was even a night club in the same building! The food in the dining hall wasnt great, but it was for free so we ate there almost every day. We are surley coming back next year again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends