We had a wonderful 2 night stay at this guesthouse. Our room was very comfortable, and perfect for our family of 3 - 2 adults and a teenage son. The employees were all very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and service was great. We selected this location due to it's proximity to Neuschwanstein castle. They have bikes to rent and you can ride to the castles. Please note that although it is not too far - it is steep in places with a switchback road. We thought it wonderful and the views were great as you got closer to the lake near the castles. So much more of an experience than arriving by car. We had a great time staying in this quiet cozy guesthouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gutshof zum Schluxen - a house with a big history. Situated directly at the "Furstenstrasse". In the past King Ludwig II of Bavaria liked to stay here on his travels from Castle "Neuschwanstein" to castle "Linderhof". The romantic Gasthof ensures you will enjoy a pleasant stay with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and the picturesque landscape. The familiar atmosphere and the lovely romms will help you to find rest and relaxation. Our chef de cusine sees to your wellbeing with tyrolian and internatonal meals, made from regional products. Yours Family Muxel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Gutshof zum Schluxen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gutshof Zum Schluxen Reutte
- Gutshof Zum Schluxen Hotel Reutte