We were astounded by the customer service we received here. The staff went to enormous lengths to help us out: they gave us directions for the best local hikes, chilled beer and wines that we had bought elsewhere, provided ice packs for my Mom's swollen knee, and when we accidentally left a packet containing our itinerary and passports they immediately emailed us, called our home back in the States, and packaged them up to send to our next hotel. We really could not have asked for a more competent and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gutshof zum Schluxen - a house with a big history. Situated directly at the "Furstenstrasse". In the past King Ludwig II of Bavaria liked to stay here on his travels from Castle "Neuschwanstein" to castle "Linderhof". The romantic Gasthof ensures you will enjoy a pleasant stay with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains and the picturesque landscape. The familiar atmosphere and the lovely romms will help you to find rest and relaxation. Our chef de cusine sees to your wellbeing with tyrolian and internatonal meals, made from regional products. Yours Family Muxel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gutshof zum Schluxen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gutshof Zum Schluxen Reutte
- Gutshof Zum Schluxen Hotel Reutte