Casa San Fransisco has everything one would need- air conditioning, a pool, free breakfast, and a great location close to town. The semi-outdoor shower was perfect, the room was clean and large, and the gals at the front desk were unbelievably friendly- They answered any questions we had about the area and booked us a car last minute to go sight-seeing. The hotel was also beautiful and my husband and I enjoyed 'chatting' with the parrots from our room window and balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada