I've stayed at Plaza Colon and at Gran Francia, several times each, but this time chose Casa San Francisco ... and I'm really, really glad that I did. The others are very good places, comfortable, great location, full of colonial charm. But to me, CSF tops them all with the personal attention that makes you feel like a true guest, a welcome friend. I was leading a small group and wanted a place that had the charm and comfort of the others, but I also had many questions and needed CSF's help in arranging things -- transportation to/from Managua, restaurant suggestions, directions, a late checkout, etc. Every question was answered, every bit of help was offered. They genuinely seemed to care about each one of us and wanted our visit to be a success -- which it was. Quiet, comfortable and very special. Thanks, CSF, for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada