We spent four nights at Casa San Francisco, and the experience was everything we hoped for. From the warm welcome to the last goodbye, everyone at this gem of a place was kind and helpful. Our room was darling, and the place really is a restored colonial gem. The breakfast was solid, if simple, and in the evenings, the Bocadillos restaurant opens up and offers delicious cocktails and exquisite little plates of food. We highly recommend this place for style, comfort and value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada