Casa San Francisco was our first place to stay in Nicaragua. We arrived late but were efficiently and graciously welcomed. The hotel is peaceful place with comfortable rooms in a beautiful renovated old building. The staff are really excellent and fluent in English helping us with information about Granada, local tours and ongoing travel arrangements. We loved the rooftop area with its great views over Granada. Terry the co-owner was around a lot helping to enhance the warm and friendly vibe of the place. A wonderful way to start a trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada