This hotel is better than any of the pictures can show. It is what Granada is all about. The hotel is so beautiful. It is a quaint hotel with so many sides to it. First, the reception area with the bar to the left makes you feel very welcomed, Next the dining area with such nice atmosphere. The hall way going into the poll area. Upstairs is patio with a secluded wall for privacy. You cant tell it by the pictures but there is room for a least 16 people. The owners could not of done a better job with this place. It is absolutely perfect! First time I've ever felt that way. The restaurant inside is called Bocdllos and is just as good as the hotel. Way to go. Also, One block always from main square. Can not beat this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada