This is a lovely, beautiful, well-run little boutique hotel with the warmest, friendliest hosts you could wish for. The location is perfect (a few blocks from the center of town), the rooms are very sweet and clean, It's quiet,with good air conditioners, a lovely outdoor garden/patio area, and a very good recently opened tapas restaurant. The people running the front desk, Elena and Claudia, are the friendliest, nicest, most helpful staff you would every want. Sit on the roof patio and gaze at Volcan Masaya - you'll be glad you chose this place. It's a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada