We'll definitely stay here again, the welcome my Claudia was superb! The room was beautiful, lovely deco with a little balcony, comfy bed, air con and two fans! Which were all needed as it's hot!!!
Perfect location! Safe to walk home at night, nice tree lined street away from main sq, tranquil setting.
We took a tour to the volcano with Giovana, it felt like we were going out with a friend, he was super friendly and very informative, plus it cost us only $5 more than other companies that don't include a guide taking you around. Must try their chocolate sold at reception!!! Best ever!!
Only down side was the free breakfast, a little poor, although nice bread the toast portions were ridiculously small along with the tiniest drop of jam, plus orange juice was not fresh. And the shower was powerful but never hot, not that we cared in the heat!!! Luke warm-warm was fine!
Make sure to head up to the top of the roof were there's a little balcony, nice sunbathing spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa San Francisco is a small charming boutique hotel located in the centre of the colonial city of Granada, in Nicaragua. Our guests enjoy not only the different atmosphere of each 9 fully equiped rooms (A/C, hot water, TV and cable) but also the delicious international cuisine of our restaurant Bocadillos, a tapas restaurant and bar, as well as the refreshing swimming-pool and the worthy views from our roof-top terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa San Francisco Granada
- Casa San Francisco Hotel Granada